terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Old Bands

I love old music, and I am often judged by that. But I do not care, fact is that no little band of hardcore replaces a good old Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin. I learned to like rock with my father, since childhood I was always fascinated by bands like U2 and Queen, and that lasts until today. I'm in love with vinyl records, I have a friend who tells me I only like one thing if you have dust. But you see, that whole thing that the vinyl record is in no iPod will ever pass. I'll take the 80, all that debauchery that existed within each of today no longer exists within the other. But for me there, I say I was born at the wrong time, but look, we still have very good things in the world. Do not disagree with anyone who says we turn on the TV and only see shit, this is true. But sometimes I turn the TV on and are passing those classic rock! Those clips without any special effects, just music, and music is everything. I love old bands, I love that rock and roll 80s, was the best. But do not discount the possibility of discovering a great new band, I just find it hard because the themes of the songs now are all the same. I still live in the era of vinyl, I still buy original CD's, and I have an Ipod because I think that's a hell that only serves to devalue the work of a musician. Listen to vinyl and then tell me if it was worth it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário